Newtown Memorial Fund, Inc.
Our mission is to create a sustainable fund to provide for the immediate and ongoing needs of those affected by the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy, to construct a physical memorial honoring the lives lost on December 14, 2012, and to establish academic scholarships in the victims’ names for future generations of Newtown students.
• Donate online.
• By mail: Checks may be mailed to Newtown Memorial Fund, Inc., PO BOX 596, BOTSFORD, CT 06404
Newtown Parent Connection
Newtown Parent Connection is a grassroots organization established by concerned parents and other informed citizens of Newtown, CT to address the problem of substance use and abuse among young people in their community.
• Donate online: visit http://www.newtownparentconnection.org/
• By mail: Checks may be mailed to Newtown Parent Connection, PO Box 187, Newtown, CT 06470
Newtown Youth and Family Services
Caroline’s Gift was established in 1996 by a Newtown family in memory of their daughter Caroline. The fund’s charitable purpose is to assist Newtown families coping with the physical and mental health needs of their children.
• Donate online: http://newtownyouthandfamilyservices.org/donate.php
• By mail: Checks may be mailed to Newtown Youth and Family Services via Caroline’s Gift, 15 Berkshire Road, Sandy Hook CT 06482.
My Sandy Hook Family Fund
Set up by the parents of children who survived and other locals, this fund will help with funerals, as well as ongoing living expenses such as food, mortgage payments, daycare, insurance and fuel until they are back on solid ground.
• Donate by mail: Checks may be sent to ‘My Sandy Hook Family Fund’, c/o Wells Fargo Bank, 26 Church Hill Road , Newtown, CT 06470
Sandy Hook School Fund
With the help of CT PTSA, Newtown PTSA has created the Sandy Hook School Fund.
• Donate online: visit http://www.ctpta.org/
• By mail: Checks may be mailed to Connecticut PTSA, 60 Connolly Parkway, Building 12, Suite 103, Hamden, CT 06514
Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims Relief Fund
A former Sandy Hook Elementary School student set up a fund to help heal his community. All monies are directed toward the school’s PTSA organization.
• Donate online: visit http://www.crowdrise.com/SHSRelief
Newtown Rotary Sandy Hook School Fund
An account was set up for donations that will be administered and distributed through the Newtown Rotary Club, working in concert with the Newtown Savings Bank.
• Donate by mail: Checks should be payable to Newtown Rotary Club, Sandy Hook School Fund. Checks may be mailed to Newtown Rotary Club, PO Box 263 Newtown, CT, 06470.
• More information can be found at http://www.newtownctrotary.org/SandyHookSchoolFund.cfm.
The Sandy Hook School Memorial Scholarship Fund at the University of Connecticut will help support the college costs for any siblings of those killed in the assault, the dependents of adults who also lost their lives, as well as students currently enrolled at the elementary school, who are accepted to attend the University.
• Online: Visit www.friends.uconn.edu/sandyhook
• By mail: Checks may be mailed to UConn Foundation, 2390 Alumni Drive, Unit 3206, Storrs, CT 06269-3206. Please note on your check that the gift is for the Sandy Hook School Memorial Scholarship Fund.